Monday, November 14, 2005

What Would Jesus WEAR?

Thanks, Howie, for pointing this out.

Evidently, the Christian community doesn't have enough junk already cluttering up the bookstores and internet. I was mistaken--I thought there was an abundance already. But no. Someone, somewhere, for some reason, figured we needed more. You can actually go here and buy your very own 'I Watch Joel Osteen' lapel pin, in the hopes that someone will stop you on the street and come to know Christ through, yes, Joel Osteen's ministry.

Dear God help us...

[murmuring about making a whip and turning over tables....]

7 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger Marty said...

Linked here from Howie's blog. Where in the heck in Texas is Pflugerville?

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, marty. Thanks for stopping by. P-ville is 1 mile north of the Austin city limits.

Where are you?

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Marty said...

Houston. But my daughter and her hubby live in Austin and my son hangs out in Austin a lot. He's at Ft. Hood in Killeen.

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ahhh.. From your site, I figured it was close to Houston. (I grew up in Baytown).

You've got a great couple of blogs, btw. I'm enjoying browsing the links !

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger shaeman said...

I just read through "Your Best Life Now" and am working on a complete review of it. I'll have to smear the fecal matter off of it first, though.

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'll borrow it from someone and do the same. Maybe we can compare piles...

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Marty said...

Thanks Tom! Your blog ain't too shabby either. Come by any time, you are always welcome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home