Friday, September 30, 2005

Welcome to the 80's...

I got a call from my friendly neighborhood SBC rep today. Bad news. Our new house (1. 5 miles away) is out of their DSL coverage area. Even though it's only 1.5 miles away. As of next week, we'll be back to 'high speed' dial up...whatever that is. Yes, it's only $9.95/mo. but it will take me a month to post anything...hmmm...$10 per post per month. Arrgghhh!

Oh, well. It'll be like it was in the beginning when Al Gore invented this little thing called 'the internet'.. (sarcasm duly noted).

Oh well. Think of it as 'going retro'. Maybe I'll grow a mullet while I'm at it.

Business in the front. Party in the back, my friends.

2 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger Scott Morizot said...

There is always broadband cable access ...

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Jimmie W. Kersh said...

SBC has their ultr hi access less than 500 feet from my house at the sme price as their regular hi speed. I can not get it though. 500 feet s a real bummer. I asked if I could by etra cord and run it to the location nearest me, sh said no, jut my luck, 3000 K just feet away and I can not get to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home