Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My Generation


As I sit here listening to Bono's Rolling Stone interview, I'm amazed at his depth and perception of the spiritual and cultural. If you've been living under a rock the past few months and don't know what I'm talking about, you definitely need to go to iTunes and download the podcasts. There are 7 parts in all, but are definitely worth the time invested.

One [of many] things Bono says that are truly enlightened is this:

"The greatest thing you can do for your generation is to betray it."

Excuse me while I chew on that a while...

In what ways would betraying my generation be good for it?

1 Comments:

At 5:56 AM, Blogger shaeman said...

My favorite Bono quote (from Conversations):
What's my favorite Bible verse? "Be still and know that I am God. That's my favorite Bible verse. "Shut up and let me love you" would be the pop music version.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home